The 2017 St. Louis Family Reunion Committee is working diligently to put together an epic celebration for our family. In order to do so without passing all of the costs along to the family, we must conduct fundraisers. If you have questions or ideas, or if you are interested in hosting a fundraiser in your city, please contact our Fundraising Chair Cordelia Hill at 618-910-2210.
1st Place - $500 Cash
2nd Place - 50" Smart TV
3rd Place - Windows 10 Laptop
4th Place - Smart Watch
The key to making this fundraiser successful is to engage as many family members as possible in our effort to sell these tickets. Each ticket is $5, but you can get a book of five for $20 (one free ticket with a book). We are asking family members to commit to selling a minimum of $100 worth of tickets (5 books). That's only five books at $20 each. We want each family member who commits to selling their $100 worth (or whatever they commit to) to pay for those tickets up front and sell the tickets to recoup the costs. There is an opportunity for them to make a few dollars themselves. If you buy five books at $100 and you sell those tickets individually at $5, you will actually make $125!!! That's $25 profit!!!
Please go to the Reunion Payments page to purchase raffle tickets or contact Anthony at 813-486-5167 or email@example.com.
- Everyone is eligible to win except the Reunion Chair and Co-Chair
- Drawing will be held on August 5, 2017 at the Reunion Banquet
- You do not have to be present to win. Awards will be shipped to the winner.
- Raffle is open to non-family members, so you can sell them to your friends, co-workers, etc.
Souvenir Journal - Ad Sales
We are preparing a souvenir journal as a fundraiser to help offset some of the reunion costs. . If you would like to support this venture by placing a picture(s), business card, advertisement or patron ad in this book, please submit your preference by July 1, 2017. The cost for submitting is as follows:
|Inside Front Cover
|Inside Back Cover
|Full Page (Color)
|Full Page (B&W)
|Half Page (Color)
|Half Page (B&W)
|Quarter Page (B&W)
|Business Card (B&W)
Questions regarding ads may be directed to Barry Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org or 813-451-3306.
- Payment for all ads or patrons must be in cash, online payment system (http://www.grandchainfamilyfoundation.com/3/online_payment.htm), money order, cashier’s, certified, personal or company checks
- Money orders, cashier’s, certified, personal or company checks should be made payable to Grand Chain Family Foundation and must accompany the ad(s) or patron(s)
- Electronic Submissions can be emailed to email@example.com; Postal submissions can be made to: Grand Chain Family Foundation -- 8170 Goshen Rd, Edwardsville, IL 62025.
On April 8, 2017 from 12PM - 5PM, we will be selling barbecue plates for $12 at the home of Cordelia (Dede) Hill at the address below. Please contact Dede at 618-910-2210 with any or concerns.
1505 Lincoln Knolls Drive
Edwardsville, IL 62025
Soul Food Buffet
We will be having a Soul Food Buffet in Venice, IL on July 15, 2017. We need volunteers to assist with this fundraiser, so please contact Cordelia HIll at 618-910-2210 if you would like to help.
Location: Tyrone Echols Senior Center, 1302 Klein Ave, Venice, IL 62090
Time: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
If you would like to help with the pre-orders, please CLICK HERE to download the pre-order form.